Monday, April 10, 2006

Websense And Why its Just Plain Wrong(JPW)

Recently I decided to do some research on the school computers.
and while I was searching Google I found my site and decide to print it,so like any other day I clicked it,To my surprise it was ""Blocked" for being "UntasteFull",I will tell you thats "Bullshit".
I also got this:


"what the hell,AM i under arrest now,I just wanted some info on how religion affects economy".

I Also got this:
"The site you have requested has been blocked because it does not comply with the filtering requirements as described by the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)"

Well I will tell you that is in the book of Just Plain Wrong(JPW).

So what is Websense, well its basically A large team of workers that cruise the internet all day marking things "untastefull". That then enters there list of Naugggghhty sites and boom we cant visit them. Whats worse is the Goverment sees nothing wrong with this,as A matter of fact they hired Websense to do this FOR ALL USD SCHOOLS.
Now thats Untastefull.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home